Canna – Collagen Complex
Canna Collagen Complex is a unique formula IN powder which contains Collagen, CBD, MSM, Chondroitin sulfate, Glucosamine sulfate, Hyaluronic acid, and Vitamin D. It helps with different problems like Atherosclerosis, Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, Intestinal permeability, Muscle and joint pain, Joint and cartilage wear, Vascular issues, Various pains, Neurological issues, Dry skin, Sensitive mucosa, Postoperative procedures, Hernias, Recovery after injuries, The cardiovascular system, The intestines – colon, Anti-inflammatory actions, Inhibiting the development of cancer cells, The intestines, Flexibility of the whole body, Cholesterol reduction, Cramps, Inflammation, Wrinkles on the skin and around the eyes, Stiff movement, Blood circulation issues, Joint issues, Calcification, Stiffness of action, Mobility issues.
Specific roles of collagen include:
- Assisting in the formation of fibroblasts in the dermis (the middle layer of the skin), aiding in the growth of new cells.
- Playing a role in the replacement of dead skin cells.
- Providing a protective coating for organs.
- Giving skin better structure, strength, and elasticity.
- Assisting in blood clotting.
About the Product
- Canna Collagen Complex – in powder form.
- Unique formula in the world.
- Hydrolyzed collagen has better absorption.
It is a product obtained through the hydrolysis of collagen. Hydrolysis allows collagen to break down into peptides, meaning protein fragments with a lower molecular weight than its original form, making it easier to digest and absorb. When collagen is hydrolyzed into peptides, it results in:
- being more soluble in water and other fluids,
- easily absorbed in the intestines,
- easily digestible,
- containing more antioxidants.
- Premium amino acid composition.
Although our collagen contains 18 amino acids, the presence of a few key amino acids ensures the majority of benefits: these are glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline. These three amino acids are key building blocks of collagen, tendons, and ligaments and have been proven to support health in many other ways, such as controlling inflammatory processes and supporting immune function. These mentioned three amino acids are most prominently represented in our body’s composition.
- Comprehensive collagen support.
The list of other ingredients indicates that, in the development of the formulation, we had in mind not only the synthesis of endogenous (own) collagen but also pain relief support in joints, support for healthy joints, bones, cartilage, muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
- The most complex collagen composition on the market.
- High content of individual ingredients.
- MSM (dietary form of organic sulfur): Found in muscles, skin, bones, hair, and nails. It is a necessary component in the production of collagen and connective tissue.
- Chondroitin sulfate is an important part of cartilage. Studies have shown that taking chondroitin can prevent cartilage breakdown and can also stimulate its repair mechanisms. Chondroitin has been tested in at least 22 RCTs for osteoarthritis. Evidence shows significant clinical benefits in reducing pain and the use of analgesics.
- Glucosamine sulfate, which is naturally present in our bodies. The benefits of glucosamine include supporting healthy joints, bones, cartilage, muscles, tendons, and ligaments. The production of glucosamine slows down with age.
- Hyaluronic acid, a naturally present molecule found in almost every fluid and tissue in our body, especially in the skin, eyes, and joints. Hyaluronic acid is essential for the moisture and elasticity of our skin. Unfortunately, with aging, the concentration and molecular weight of HA are significantly reduced. Because of this, hyaluronic acid has been extensively researched and formulated as a potent active ingredient in serums, moisturizers, and other cosmetic products.
- Vitamin D has several biological effects. It is a class of fat-soluble vitamins. In general, these vitamins improve the absorption of calcium, magnesium, phosphate, and many other minerals.
Canna – Collagen Complex & Benefits
OUR CUSTOMERS REPORT THAT IT HELPS WITH:
- Intestinal permeability,
- Muscle and joint pain,
- Joint and cartilage wear,
- Vascular issues,
- Various pains,
- Neurological issues,
- Dry skin,
- Sensitive mucosa,
- Postoperative procedures,
- Recovery after injuries.
IT WORKS ON:
- The cardiovascular system,
- The intestines – colon,
- Anti-inflammatory actions,
- Inhibiting the development of cancer cells,
- The intestines,
- Flexibility of the whole body,
- Cholesterol reduction.
- Wrinkles on the skin and around the eyes,
- Stiff movement,
- Blood circulation issues,
- Joint issues,
- Stiffness of movement,
- Mobility issues.
The basis of most of our products is cannabinoids, CBD, and CBN. CBD acts on the peripheral nervous system and, compared to THC, does not cause intoxication and is completely legal. It has a similar composition to endocannabinoids, which our body produces naturally, so it binds to the so-called cannabinoid receptors in our own tissues. Ingested cannabinoids (e.g., CBD) or our own endocannabinoids are involved through cannabinoid receptors in many physiological processes: the immune system (recognition of antigens, multiple sclerosis), cognitive and nervous system (memory, alleviating anxiety and depression, aiding sleeplessness), motor activities, endocrine functions (hormones), the digestive system (appetite regulation, blood sugar level regulation, alleviating vomiting and nausea, and issues with Crohn’s disease), pain control, and inflammation (muscle spasms, pain relief in arthritis and muscular dystrophy), skin (acts as an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, alleviates acne, alleviates problems with psoriasis and dermatitis, soothes skin allergies, aids in herpes healing).
Keep out of reach of children!
Recommended daily dose: 1 scoop (6.5 g), mix it in water or another beverage and stir well. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Manufactured for: Grail Herbs d.o.o. Obrtna cesta 22, 1291 Škofljica, Slovenia (EU) LOT / use by: Indicated on the bottom of the packaging. Storage: Keep in a dry and cool place and do not expose to heat and light. Net weight: 150 g (for 23 servings).