StressoCanna – Hemp Flower with Added B Vitamins, 60 capsules; dietary supplement
StressoCanna is a dietary supplement combining four powerful ingredients (high-CBD hemp flower, Rhodiola Rosea, Cordyceps Sinensis mushroom, ashwagandha) with B vitamins – contributing to improved concentration, memory, brain function, and overcoming stress.
Main benefits of StressoCanna
Excellent support in everyday stressful situations, managing physical and mental stress:
Stress is the body’s natural response to threatening or derailing events. When you perceive a danger, real or imaginary, your body responds automatically, trying to prepare you to face that danger. We call this: the “fight-or-flight” response or stress response. Long-term stress is undesirable and unhelpful, as it becomes a threat to your health, well-being, productivity, relationships with others and generally poor quality of life. StressoCanna can be of great help to you. The adaptogenic plants Rhodiola Rosea and Ashwagandha contribute to improving mood and well-being and easing the effects of stress. Particular B vitamins contribute to normal psychological functioning and reduction of fatigue and exhaustion.
Excellent assistance in improving concentration, memory and brain function:
One of the main ingredients of StressoCanna is Rhodiola Rosea. Medical research shows that this plant particularly impacts stress, improving not only psychophysical performance but also coordination, concentration, and memory. The Ayurvedic plant ashwagandha, included in the capsule in powdered form, is known to stimulate brain function, memory and concentration. It interacts well with the aforementioned Rhodiola Rosea. Added B vitamins play a specific role in the body; among other things, they contribute to mental abilities, aiding the nervous system and energy release in metabolism.
Excellent help in improving general well-being, helping the body to regenerate, and raising energy levels:
Throughout life, we frequently face fatigue, discomfort, and lack of energy. CBD (cannabidiol) in combination with other cannabis phytocannabinoids, terpenoids and flavonoids intensively support the functioning of our own endocannabinoid system (ECS) – a versatile defence system and signalling network existing in all species. The Cordyceps mushroom contained in StressoCanna is known for its regenerative abilities. By promoting the transfer of oxygen to the cells, the active ingredients found in the Cordyceps mushroom help reduce fatigue and increase energy. The B vitamins in the product aid metabolism and energy regulation, lifting the mood and providing effective help in:
- regulating mood and sleep;
- healthy adrenal gland functioning and reducing burnout symptoms;
- supporting the immune system;
- managing weight control.
Effective B vitamins:
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) plays a role in protecting cells from oxidative stress and helps reduce fatigue and exhaustion, and contributes to energy release in metabolism, aiding the nervous system;
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) contributes to energy release in metabolism, mental performance, reducing fatigue and exhaustion. It plays a role in the synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D, and certain nerve impulse transmitters;
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) plays a role in regulating the actions of hormones, protein and glycogen metabolism, red blood cell production, immune system function and contributes to the reduction of fatigue and exhaustion, energy release in metabolism, aiding the nervous system and normal psychological functioning;
- Vitamin B7 (biotin) contributes to energy release in metabolism, aiding the nervous system and normal psychological functioning, and helps maintain healthy mucous membranes, skin and hair;
- Vitamin B9 (folate) contributes to energy release in metabolism, aiding the immune system and normal psychological functioning, reducing fatigue and exhaustion;
- Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) plays a role in cell division, red blood cell formation and immune system function. It contributes to the reduction of fatigue and exhaustion, aiding the nervous system and normal psychological functioning.
Hemp buds, which serve as the base of most of our products, contain naturally occurring cannabinoids, CBD and CBN. CBD affects the peripheral nervous system and, in contrast with THC, causes no intoxication – plus, it’s completely legal. It has a similar composition to that of endocannabinoids produced by the body itself, binding to the so-called cannabinoid receptors in human tissues. Ingested cannabinoids (e.g. CBD) and our own endocannabinoids are involved in many physiological processes through cannabinoid receptors, providing effective help in boosting the immune system (antigen recognition, multiple sclerosis), the cognitive and nervous system (improving memory, relieving anxiety, depression and insomnia), motor activity, endocrine functions (hormones), the digestive system (regulating appetite, regulating blood sugar levels, alleviating vomiting, nausea and other ailments, including Crohn’s disease), treating pain and inflammation (muscle cramps, pain relief in arthritis and muscular dystrophy), ensuring healthy skin (antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, alleviating acne, psoriasis and dermatitis issues, soothing skin allergies, combating herpes).
Ingredients: Capsule content (dried industrial hemp buds (Cannabis sativa L. var. Sativa) powder, roseroot (Rhodiola Rosea) powder, cordyceps mushroom (Ophiocordyceps Sinensis) powder, sleep-inducing ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) powder, niacin, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, thiamine tiaminoxin, biotin, cobalamin, anti-adherent magnesium stearate, anti-adherent silicon dioxide; capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, of plant origin).
Net content: 33 g (60 kapsul).2 capsules contain: 250 mg dried hemp bud powder, 250 mg Rhodiola rosea powder, 250 mg cordyceps mushroom powder, 100 mg sleep-inducing ashwagandha powder, 1.1 mg vitamin B1 (thiamine): 100% RDA*, 1.4 mg vitamin B2 (riboflavin): 100% RDA*, 1.1 mg vitamin B3 (niacin): 100% RDA*, 1.1 mg vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid): 100% RDA*, 1.4 mg vitamin B6 (pyridoxine): 100% RDA*, 200 μg folic acid: 100% RDA*, 50 μg biotin: 100% RDA*, 2.5 μg vitamin B12 (cobalamin): 100% RDA*. *RDA – recommended dietary allowance.Usage: Recommended daily amount: 2 capsules a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. Take one capsule after a meal with some liquid.
1x, 2x (10% discount), 3x (20% discount)