SHELLED AND UNSHELLED – Excellent source of Omega 3, 6, 9 fatty acids; 200 g
Perfect source of essential fatty acids, excellent for vegans, athletes and people with severe chronic diseases. Shelled hemp seeds are an excellent source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, plant proteins and fiber. These are known as seeds with the highest nutritional value. They help to speed recovery after illness or injury, lower cholesterol and blood pressure, reduce inflammation, etc. Shelled hemp seeds can be enjoyed raw or as an addition to various dishes. They go perfectly with flakes, fruits, salads, desserts, chocolates and sauces.
● excellent source of easily digestible proteins, amino acids, fats, vitamins and minerals;
● excellent source of omega-3, -6 and -9 fatty acids;
● contain more than 30% of protein;
● contribute to maintaining muscle mass and healthy bones, which also makes them suitable for athletes;
● help maintain normal blood cholesterol levels;
● beneficial effect is achieved by daily consumption of at least 10 g of omega-3 alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).
● 100 % shelled hemp seeds (Cannabis sativa L. var. sativa)
● shelled seeds 200 g
● unshelled seeds 200 g
20 g to 30 grams of edible hemp seeds. Can be added to cereal, bread, sweet or salty pastries, salads, yoghurt, curd, fruit and vegetable pulp and various juices. Shelled hemp seeds are raw food and therefore excellent as a simple snack.
● Multilayer bag with zip – kraft paper and PET gusset / BOPA / CPP (W x D x H: 130 x 65 x 225 mm)